Kok ping's blog

Monday, June 08, 2009

Redhat.

Had training for 'almost' whole of today. 9 - 5pm. Well, it consumes up almost 2/3 of my working activities? I suppose.

Met up with Shikang for gym, like... Since when was our last gym session, man. Dined at Marina Square, Yoshinoya. I'm craving for that again, for don't know what specific reason. De Javu.

Homed after that. It's another hectic cycles tomorrow which will last till thursday... Will be having the main exam on friday.






PS; I did try to concentrate and divert my attention all ways round... But it didn't allow me to let go emotionally. It's still that strong and nostalgic feeling inside.

I'm losing you... Where's the grip that intact our hands together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]